Has Anyone Tried Single Broker for Managing Multiple Crypto Exchange Accounts?

Hey Crypto Community! 🌟

I recently stumbled upon a platform called Single Broker and thought it might be something worth discussing here. It's designed to consolidate trading across multiple crypto exchanges into one account, which sounds pretty convenient given how cumbersome it can be to manage multiple logins and keep track of diverse portfolios.

What Single Broker Offers:

Unified Trading Dashboard: Allows trading on various exchanges from a single interface.
One-Time KYC Process: Complete your KYC once and get access to all connected exchanges.
Portfolio Analytics: Provides a comprehensive view of your investments across platforms.
Cross-Exchange Liquidity: Aims to offer better rates by aggregating liquidity across exchanges.
The idea of having a single point of access for all my crypto activities seems appealing, especially for someone like me who trades on multiple platforms and often finds it a hassle to switch between interfaces and keep track of market movements.

Seeking Opinions:

Has anyone here tried using Single Broker or a similar platform?
What has your experience been like, particularly regarding ease of use, security, and efficiency?
Are there any potential downsides or concerns I should be aware of before considering such a service?
I'm really curious to hear your thoughts and any personal experiences with this type of platform. Do you think it's a game-changer for managing crypto assets, or are there better alternatives out there?

Looking forward to your insights and advice!

Cheers! 🚀